My Shopping List
Grilled Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Courtesy of National Honey Board
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 30 Min.
Marinate: 2 1/2 Hrs.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1/2 c. Buckwheat honey
+ 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
+ 1/4 c. cider vinegar
+ 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
+ 2 tsp. Herbes De Provence seasoning mixture
+ 1 tsp. salt
+ 1/2 tsp. pepper
+ 2 lbs. pork tenderloin
+ 3 medium onions
What to do:
1. Combine honey, oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper in a shallow pan. Add pork and turn to coat it well. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 4 hrs. Turn pork occasionally. Remove pan from refrigerator 30 min. before grilling.
2. Prepare grill for a medium-hot fire with an indirect heat area. Slice onions in rounds 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick.
3. Remove pork from marinade and boil marinade 1 min. Taste and add more salt if needed.
4. Grill pork over indirect heat, covered, until the middle is about 145°F, 25 to 30 min. Brush pork generously with the marinade; turn every 10 min. to evenly cook.
5. Put onions over direct heat and brush with marinade. Turn frequently, brushing with marinade, until well marked and soft, 8 to 12 min. Move onions off direct heat to finish cooking.
6. Let pork rest 5 min. before slicing into 3/4-inch thick slices. Serve with grilled onions.
Note: Honey should not be fed to infants under one year of age. Honey is a safe and wholesome food for children and adults.
For this and more great recipes, please visit www.honey.com/recipes