My Shopping List
Wisconsin Grand Cru Gruyère and Lobster Cheesecakes
Courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board
Prep Time: 15 MIn.
Cook Time: 50 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 c. Wisconsin Roth Käse Grand Cru Gruyère cheese, shredded
+ 1 c. cream cheese, at room temperature
+ 1 tsp. lemon zest
+ 1 tsp. lemon juice
+ 2 eggs
+ 1/2 c. heavy cream
+ salt and pepper to taste
+ 1/2 c. lobster meat
+ 6 oz. Wisconsin Roth Käse Gruyère cheese, cut in 4 thick slices
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. In food processor, pulse shredded Gruyère and cream cheese until mixture is smooth. Add lemon zest, lemon juice, eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Pulse to incorporate.
2. Scrape mixture into medium bowl. Fold in lobster meat.
3. Spray four 4-oz. baking dishes, such as ramekins, with cooking spray. Place in a deep baking pan. Divide cheesecake mixture evenly among dishes. Add warm water to pan to depth of 1" up sides of individual dishes. Cover pan.
4. Bake cheesecakes 50 to 60 min. or until set. Remove pan from oven and cool 10 min.
5. Remove cheesecakes from dishes and place, uneven side up, on serving plates. Top with cheese slices.